Welcome to my blog. This blog serves as an outlet for me to write about what I feel is important to me and things that I feel others may want to know about. Like a dream catcher I intend to take In the negative and bring out the positive
Friday, March 21, 2014
The goodness of a shaved icy
The boys were so excited today because the saw the shaved icy shack was back. There wonderful goodness treat that is so cold and yummy is back with the first day of spring upon us. It was great that we had great weather so we could get them their rainbow goodness. It's amazing to me how the simplicity of such a thing can bring such happiness to a child. Well until the fall and cold weather we will be able to enjoy this simple but sweet treat. So thankful for such a little pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment