Welcome to my blog. This blog serves as an outlet for me to write about what I feel is important to me and things that I feel others may want to know about. Like a dream catcher I intend to take In the negative and bring out the positive
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Summer reading and school programs
I really want my boys to be prepared so I am trying to determine the pros and cons and if sending the boys to the University of Alabama reading Program is the right thing to do this summer. Do you spen $311 for each kid or let them enjoy being a kid and playing in the sun. Are we pushing kids to hard? If I don't send him am I not doing enough? So many questions to answer. It is hard to be a good mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment