Sunday, March 23, 2014

The 5hifaa

Tests, Tests, and more Test. Just as I think I' m done with a test a new doctor sends me for another.  How many of you feel like you have gone through this phenomenal.  Now nine months into test and  multiple results I am back at it again.

So my Gastro doctor says I have a Gastroparesis after an stomach emptying test and Ct scan. A EGD was in conclusive and colonoscopy was inconclusive.  The biopsys came out negative, but my blood work that my Rheumetoid doctor did said I had antigens for Celiac.  So my GP says if my biopsy was negative I can't positively can't have Celiac.  I can't get Doctor to agree or give me a nutritionist to help me with a diet.

So Gastro puts me on Reglan which is supposed to help,  I start gluten free diet to see if it helps.  I feel better for four days, I end up in Er with allergic reaction.  Anaphylactic shock, still don't know to what.  Must stop eating food I ate that day and meds I took.  I know have to take 5 Hiaa.

I still have Gerd and horrible nausea, throat hurts, Stomach still hurts and my food is still not being digested right.  Never use the bathroom like a normal person.

if your going through a similar experience, I'd love to hear what your doing to get better.  Have a paralyzed tummy sucks.  If you are just experiencing this I hope this helps you some what.  I'll repost when I get back new test results.






No comments:

Post a Comment