Welcome to my blog. This blog serves as an outlet for me to write about what I feel is important to me and things that I feel others may want to know about. Like a dream catcher I intend to take In the negative and bring out the positive
Sunday, March 23, 2014
Crazy boys
So as I'm writing my other post my five year old decides it's a crazy morning, what is it with a males interest in body parts at a young age? So dad sleeps shirtless, and both my boys seemed fascinated by his nipples and boobs this morning. LMAO. Too funny. They said if you don't want us to look or touch put on a shirt, lol. So my oldest pulls out my bra from hamper and try's to put it on my hubby. Needless to say angry hubby, laughing boys. What a morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment