Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Rock bottom

You know you hit rock bottom when your husband is calling your name asking you what you are doing as you are scavenging looking through dog poop for your wedding ring with a massive headache.  So to catch you up, I still have headache, weather caused my hands to swell so in the middle of night I took off my ring put it on bed stand. During the night I hit beds rand ring falls.  Morning comes I find one ring but wedding ring missing, I checked all carpet under bed under bed stand, bed sheets everywhere.  One assumption dog ate it.  So headache is raging I have to go to work.

I pick up husband from airport kids from school and go home.  I continue the search, I happen to notice dog has to poop, so I think to myself why not, I run after him and search through his poop and every other poop in yard, that's when my husband finds me, he's like what are you doing, you could of used gloves or napkins.  Yes I've hit rock bottom on this migraine.  So now freshly bathed and hands clean I still have a headache and have not found my ring.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment