Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Headache blues

It sucks to have a headache. Ever have one that last more than one day, well I'm on day three it is not fun.  To top it off a wasp decides to sting me on my neck.  Just one of those days.  My only highlight today was a call from my sons school.  To start off my younger son hates needles, it normally takes four to five nurses to give him a shot or take blood.  So back to the story, there is a flu clinic at school and they tried to give him a shot, if anyone has ever heard him scream or yell you know it will make your ears bleed.  So they have him cornered and no one will go near him, he tells them you better call my mommy because your not coming near me.  So I get the call, I then start to laugh because I can hear my son in the back ground and can imagine what is going on.  I then become mommy hero because I let them know he is allowed flu mist and does not require shot.  I can hear my son in the background saying I told you so, no shot for me. Lol what a crazy day, now to just get rid of head ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment