How many of you got to college and you first load of laundry came out pink?
I was one of those raising my hand, lol....
One of life's greatest lessons are home lessons, those taught at home:
Cleaning house
Making bed
Cooking
Laundry
Balancing check book
Checking oil in car
Checking fuel in car
Putting fuel in car
Getting oil change
Grocery shopping, with list, not hungry
Finding good barber, if female stylist
You should of learned or done all these before moving out of your parents house. If you didn't then you are in with the pink laundry group. The I blew a whole in my engine group, I burn my food group, I wrote a check and it bounced group, I got a read bad haircut group, I went to the store for one thing and bought 30 group and the my apt is a mess group.
Such simple things you barely even thought of as a kid or teenager could have really big impacts in your life later on. Parents or siblings who have learned help your teenagers so they don't go through this.
No comments:
Post a Comment